DV45 - Did You Know!
Monday, 29 April 2019 | Admin
Some interesting facts about the UK's strongest Ductwork Flange
- At 45mm in nominal height, the Doby 45 Flange is the UK’s strongest ductwork flange.
- Suitable for applications with duct gauges up to an impressive 2mm.
- The DV45 provides for a rapid assembly of cross joints.
- Integral pocket with permanently flexible non-toxic sealant.
- Fully conforms to UK, BESA Specification DW/144 (2013).
- Awarded Quality Assurance Certification BS EN ISO 9001.
- Full range of accessories to suit flange profile.
- Tested & certified by BSRIA in accordance with the BESA (formally HVCA) test procedures DW/TM1.
- Joint rating is J5 for all pressure classes and J6 for low pressure.
- When using a centrally fitting tie bar the Doby 45 profile increases to J6 for medium and high pressure.
For more information, or to receive a free sample call the Sales Office on +44 1207 238844 or via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.