Wire with Nail Anchor FNA II-OE
- Hammerset anchor for fixing into cracked and non-cracked concrete.
- Approved for concrete * C12/15 to C50/60.
- Nail Anchor is manufactured from zinc-plated steel.
- Suitable for use with ventilation systems and substructures made of metal.
- Nail Anchor is ETA approved.
- Galvanised steel wire construction (7x7 strands).
- Standard Nail Anchor for 6mm hole Ø held in stock with 2mm x 3m wire attached.
- Also suitable for solid sand-lime brick, natural stone with dense structure and prestressed hollow-core concrete slabs.
- Safe Working Load (SWL) 50kg (110lbs) when used with a DobyGrip DG2, (5:1 safety factor). Static loads only.
- * Alternative wire sizes and lengths are available to order.
- The FNA Anchor when detached from the the wire has an individual maximum downward static load rating of 0.7kN (70kg approx.) with a 4:1 safety ratio.
* Please contact the Sales office for further information.