Health & Safety - DobyGrip
Please remember to follow all instructions for safe working
- Wires from and to the DobyGrip shall not exceed an inclusive angle of 60o in any instance.
- Load ratings (SWL) are based on vertically suspended wire rope. If wires are not vertical refer to the Safe Working Load table (SWL) or contact your local sales office for information.
- Do not exceed the safe working loads (SWL).
- Do not use lubricants on products.
- Do not use for lifting services.
- Do not use with a coated wire.
- Do not use frayed or damaged wires.
- Do not walk on suspended installations.
- Ensure equal loading on DobyGrip units.
- Make sure loads remain static.
- Always keep the products clean.
If you have any questions about our safety recommendations, then please call our UK office for further clarification on:
+44 (0) 1207 238844
or email email@example.com